TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. English immersion courses last for 1 or 2 weeks.
2. For all courses, charge is upfront and in full.
3. For English courses, the total amount must be received by our bank at least 30 days before your course begins in order to guarantee your place.
4. Both English and Spanish courses cannot be cancelled or shortened or lessons reduced in number, and no tuition fees are refundable.
5.We reserve the right to postpone the commencement of a course subject to the number of students. The minimum number of students for a course to take place is 5 people.
6. If a person arrives prior the date of the commencement of the course or wishes to stay longer, it’ll be at their own expense.
7. Students must insure themselves against personal injury or illness before their arrival in the UK.
8. Courses and course content: courses are offered subject to demand. We reserve the right to vary the organisation and content of courses, and the range of leisure activities, according to numbers of students or in response to circumstances beyond our control.
9. Excursions do not take place on the day of the student’s arrival or departure.
10. Students cannot exchange the English group lessons for the Spanish group lessons.
11. All cancellations must be received in writing 30 days before the day of the commencement of the course.
12. Please note that prices may be subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
13. There will be no lessons on Bank Holiday.
14. Location of the courses might be subject to changes, and they will be notified by the school at least 48h before the course begins.
1. Each student is responsible for processing their visa application.
2. Non-EEA students must pay the UK Visa Fee.
3. The visa is at their own cost.
4. This is an organized stay and the main purpose of the trip is leisure and not to
- In all cases, you have to satisfy the UK Borders Authority that you have enough money to pay for your course and living expenses.
- You can see the Visa National list by following this link:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration- rules-appendix- v-visitor-rules
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of your studies or the end of your visa allowance:
- Go to this website: https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/account/register
- Register for an account.
- You should then receive an email to set up the account.
- Follow the steps on the website and contact your visa application centre.
More info: https://www.gov.uk/study-visit- visa/apply
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY VISA IS REFUSED?
In the case that your visa is refused and you provide us with more than 30 days of notice, a refund is only payable by Goya Languages after being shown documentary evidence of a visa refusal. We will then refund fees paid minus bank charges and a £350 administration fee.
1. Goya Languages reserves the right to terminate without notice the course of any students who seriously or persistently misconduct themselves in their classes or accommodation during their stay, or who persistently fail to attend classes or
meet the attendance requirements of the course.
2. Action in such cases is at the discretion of the Principal or Centre Director, and in the case of visa nationals the relevant authorities are informed that a course has been discontinued early for disciplinary reasons.
3. There is no refund of tuition fees in these circumstances.
4. Any unused accommodation fees after the payment of outstanding amounts due will be refunded in accordance with our terms and conditions above.
PROMOTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS:
Goya Languages or its representatives may take photographs and videos of classes or other school activities during your time with us, which may be used for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to appear in any promotional materials, please advise us at the time of booking.
Courses run from Sunday to Sunday. All prices are based on arrivals and departures on Sundays. Goya Languages will not be responsible for arrivals and departures on other days. Non-Sunday arrival or departure will incur a supplementary charge of £80 in addition to the extra night charge, available on request.
A return airport transfer is included in the package price from Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The students will be greeted at the airport by one of our teachers and accompanied to their hotel.
Prices from other airports and/or for larger groups are available on request. All information is correct at the time of going to print.
Monday - Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAMMES
GoyaLanguages.com | All rights reserved | Development: Wagner Calazans